- US Plans Spot Tests of Organic Products
- Dan Barber – Can Organic Farming Feed the World? (More) (More)
- Why Making Healthful Foods Cheaper Isn’t Enough
- Why A Big-Mac Costs Less Than A Salad…
- School Lunches – Where’s the Brocolli?
- USDA imposes new standards for milk to qualify as organic
- Pollan: Forget Nutrition Charts – Eat What Gma said is good for you.
The Absolute Importance of Cooking for Yourself:
- Jamie Oliver’s Wish: Teach Every Child About Food (a must see) Also: 1, 2
- Why Cooking Matters (The Nation) (Other Nation Food Articles) (More)
- Michael Pollan on cooking as a spectator sport (NPR)
- Out of the Kitchen and Onto the Couch (NYT)
- The Tricky Business of Eating Right (NPR)
Food Safety and Politics:
- E. Coli Path Shows Flaws in Beef Inspection
- Argentine Cattle No Longer Just Home On The Range
- Organic Mess: Overhaul of Management and Culture Needed
- Purity of Federal ‘Organic’ Label is Questioned
- Antibiotic resistance indirectly felt through foodchain
- Sugar Elbows On To Heart Health Hit List
- Sizing Up Sustainable Food (great article)
- Big Food vs. Big Insurance: US Eating & The Health Care Debate
- Heath Reform Should Begin At the USDA (another great article)
The Organic Milk Industry:
- Everything you’d ever want to know about the industry
- Organic milk producers score card. Who’s good and who’s not.
- Maintaining the integrity of organic milk. The state of industry.
- Update on the state of the industry since the above report.
- Market for Organic Milk Goes Sour
The Organic Soy Industry:
- Soy. Another case for using it in the wrong way (great article)
- Everything you’d ever want to know about the industry.
- Organic soy producers scorecard. Who’s good and who’s not.
- Maintaining the integrity of organic soy. The state of industry.
Who Owns Organics Companies:
Herbal Supplements and Controls: